Wednesday 14 November 2012

Magazine Title: Renegade

After composing my list of possible titles, I narrowed my list of names down to 6 choices. These were:

  • Renegade- 7 votes
  • Absolution- 2 votes
  • Dissidence- 2 votes
  • Execell- 1 vote
  • Arcadia- 2 votes
  • Euphoria- 2 votes
I sent round a survey with my planned names on, and the results were rather unanimous: Renegade was the clear winner, with 7 votes. None of the other results came close to Renegade, with all but Excell being given only 2 votes. So the title of my Alternative Rock music magazine shall be Renegade.

This result surprised me, as I thought people would vote for Absolution, Arcadia and Euphoria, as I believed they were the most fitting for an Alternative Rock music magazine, however this is why I did the research: to allow for public opinion to influence my work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment