Friday 22 February 2013

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Through my work, I have learnt a great deal about technology. Mainly, I have used a Mac, with programs such as Photoshop and Indesign. I used Photoshop to edit my photographs, create my cover and contents page and create my design feature, whereas I used Indesign to create my double page spread. Aside from these, I have used many different online sources, as can be seen in the timeline below. These consist of:

  • Sliderocket
  • Animoto
  • Youtube
  • Bubbl.us
  • Prezi
  • Glogster
  • Vuvox
From working with these, I have learnt that Most webpages do not carry on working after a period of time, without signing back into the website(VuVox, Youtube), that animations, videos and audio take up far more space than pictures online(Prezi, Glogster), and that the more information placed onto a single webpage, the longer it takes to load(Prezi,Glogster,Bubbl.us). 




No comments:

Post a Comment